Civil Aviation Authority oversees safety and airworthiness standards of the aircraft in Republic of Moldova. Also CAA oversees activity of operators, maintenance organizations and other persons or organizations involved in maintenance /repair/modification of aircraft/component. CAA promotes high common standards of safety and environmental protection. Oversight responsibilities of Republic of Moldova as International Civil Aviation Organization member state are to promote high common standards of safety and environmental protection in civil aviation.
CAA staff is responsible for all continuous oversight activities described in Convention on International Civil Aviation and it’s Annexes .
The CAA is responsible for:
- Maintaining of the Register of Civil Aircraft;
- Aircraft registration;
- Certification of Maintenance organizations;
- Issuance of Certificate of Airworthiness;
- Issuance of Noise Certificates;
- Approval of RNAV operations;
- Aircraft maintenance staff licensing;
On all matters regarding airworthiness contact: email@example.com