Commercial air transport
In order to obtain an Air Operator Certificate (AOC) issued by the CAA, the aeronautical agent shall provide and take into account the economic and financial information referred to in:
1. ORO. AOC. 100 Request for an Air Operator Certificate of the Regulation on administrative procedures relating to air operations, approved by Government Decision no. 831 of 20.08.2018.
2. AMC - Acceptable means of compliance - Recommended structure of the business plan for air operators.
The AMC is placed under the Legal Framework /AMC.
CAA assesses the financial results of an air carrier to which it has granted an Air Operator Certificate by requesting the relevant information set out in:
1. Article 11, para. (5) of the Aviation Code no. 301 of 21.12.2017 (Official Monitor no. 95-104 / 189 of 23.03.2018).
2. ARO. GEN 302 Economic supervision of the holder of an AOC of the Regulation on administrative procedures relating to air operations, approved by Government Decision no. 831 of 20.08.2018.
3. PIAC-OPS Procedures (Part CAT) “Provisions related to commercial air operations”, in the part related to the continuous economic-financial supervision.
The continuous economic and financial supervision program is based on the assessment of the associated risks for each air operator and is carried out on the basis of DEACI's internal procedures, including the Regulation on the assessment of the economic and financial situation and the economic efficiency of aeronautical agents.
AERIAL WORK OPERATIONS
The manner of conducting the process of certification and supervision from the economic and financial point of view of an air operator wishing to conduct aerial work operations is described in Part SPO of the PIAC-OPS Procedures "Provisions related to commercial specialised operations (aerial works)”.